Kucoin Bitcoin Exchange
At the moment exchanges like Binance are becoming very popular and watching discord chat rooms and forum posts, it is becoming clear that people are starting to move away from the traditional cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase and Bittrex in favor of smaller exchanges for fewer fees and faster deposit and withdrawals.
For instance, some people have to wait days to just get their funds into some of the major exchanges or out. This is a disaster if you know that in the next few minutes a dip or opportunity will occur.
I came across this one exchange two weeks ago by accident from looking at the coin itself on coinmarketcap and it is called KuCoin.
Did some research into it and at the time the volume was only $14m a day where today it is at $23m at time of writing.
Only 12 days ago or less than two weeks the volume doubled.
1. They pay you out a share of the fees that is accumulated on the site from each trade. It is 40% at the moment but will drop down next year to 15% depending on how much of the KuCoin Shares you own.
2. They want to list 1000 plus coins as soon as possible.
3. The team behind the exchange is dedicated and wants to become the number one exchange for cryptocurrencies.
4. They are adding new coins every week and the team is active.
5. They have a voting system on what coins should get listed. However, this costs 0.1 KCS for a vote but is pooled and a winner is drawn from the whole pool to take it all at the end of the vote. I think this is a nice touch because you can't just spam votes and you have a chance of getting a lot of KCS. I
t also lets people participate more.
I got the KuCoin shares for under a dollar and thought I would keep them to see what happens.
I was surprised that the next morning I had small fraction amounts of every coin listed on the exchange.
After 12 days this is what I have available and this is not all of it only what I could fit in the screen just to give you an idea.
This is from holding 1000 then 2000 KCS for the last 2 days of the 2 weeks.
Before you think that this is not so great think about his for a second:
1. The volume doubled in 2 weeks.
2. The price of the coin(KCS) itself more than doubled going from 0.5 USD to 1.3 USD
3. The price of most the coins on their platform is also increasing for instance Substratum, Oyster Pearl, TenX, Power Ledger, Neo, VeChain, Request Network, etc.
4. If one of these cryptocurrencies become really successful and the price goes up to $1000 your passive income where you might have a fraction of the coin might be worth a lot. This is very likely to happen considering cryptocurrency is in its infancy and the coins also are brand new and gaining traction. And KuCoin is planning on listing a lot in a short span of time. You might even have a few full coins by then if it happens.
5. The amount you receive is going to increase as time goes by making this an excellent investment (my personal opinion). Even when they drop the return from 40% to 15% by then that 15% is going to generate way more than the 40% you might be getting now until the next couple of months.
6. The exchange is brand new since 24th October 2017.
Here are my pros and cons:
+ This exchange is new, so buying the KuCoin Shares is fairly cheap for now.
+ Your potential for returns is huge.
+ Transactions are super-fast.
+ Fees are super at low 0.1%.
+ Interesting voting system. Some people behind a coin will do airdrops where they will give you coins for voting for their coin on KuCoin.
+ You have a chance to win a lot of KCS(KuCoin Shares) from every vote.
+ You get your share of the volume daily.
+ The graphs show market depth.
+ I have not experienced any bugs or downtime.
+ They have a good rewards system for referrals.
+ If you have Neo they pay you daily in gas.
- The graphs are not the best.
- Fiat is not listed on their roadmap.
- They will reduce the share from 40% down to 15% from KCS tokens.
I think this is a solid long-term investment best suited for people that can get and forget it.
Overall rating for this exchange: 9/10
Here is my referral link to their page, please click it if you found this useful.
I would appreciate it immensely!
Disclaimer: This is not financial or investment advice. Do your own research.
I am not a financial advisor this is my personal opinion and is for educational purposes only.
Do not invest more than you can afford or are willing to lose.